It’s hard to find an honest casino among hundreds of platforms. But ratings of online casinos where you will always find National Casino Australia help you choose a good website. With them, players get a chance to keep track of new promotions, tournaments and spend money in casinos with the highest RTPs.
What Ratings Can Be Trusted
Not every rating offers reliable data. Some tops take into account only the popularity of the casino and are based on user reviews. This does not give a complete picture:
Reviews could have been left by casino employees. For gambling platforms, it is a good way to quickly gain popularity and attract new customers.
Comments may have been bought. This applies to positive and negative opinions. The latter are bought by competitors to lower the rating of the project.
At reliable ratings, top casinos are constantly changing places, and detailed information is provided for each website. It takes into account the bonus policy on new players, loyalty program, a set of tournaments and lotteries, the characteristics of game software.
3 Rules of Rating Creation
It is not easy to collect, compare, and classify several dozen casinos. Each has its own characteristics, pros, and cons. Besides, the player’s preferences are always in the first place.
Beginners want to start playing for money at a casino with a minimum deposit and maximum starting bonuses. For experienced gamblers, it does nothing. A professional will choose a well-known casino with progressive slots.
Experts in the gambling industry base their ratings on the following:
- License availability. If a casino has no documents from the regulator or this information cannot be verified, this site will never be the best. When a casino operates without regulatory oversight, the user will end up with nothing.
- Branded slots and other applications. Slots providers, just like casinos, are inspected. If the platform consists of fake games, surely the regulator’s license is just a fake, too.
- Fast withdrawal of funds. Casinos that process applications for weeks and months rarely make it even into the top 50.
What Guarantees the License Provides
When there is no information about the license, it is the first sign that the casino is not reliable. We are talking about the following pitfalls:
- The casino can change the return of slots. Its administration cannot buy slots from Microgaming, NetEnt, and other providers. Top studios offer software only to licensed casinos.
- Casino owners can block the profile. In order not to ruin the reputation, scammers add new rules to the user agreement. It is clear that the gambler is not notified about it. As soon as the visitor tries to withdraw funds, the cashier will report that the account is deactivated.
- The casino could be a fake. It is easy to check this through customer service. If the chat doesn’t answer or the player receives programmed answers, there is probably no staff at the online casino.
Similar problems sometimes arise at certified casinos. The nuance is that the violation of the rules of the regulator automatically leads to the revocation of the permit. Fake casinos can continue to operate and continue to deceive other players.